780 Series Robertshaw Ignition Control (780-715)
The Robertshaw Ignition Control (780-715) Series Pilot Controls feature flame rectification with solid-state logic and flame sensing to provide automatic sequencing that will ensure proper operation of an intermittent pilot ignition device. When the thermostat calls for heat, the 780 series control simultaneously initiates ignition sparking and opens the pilot valve portion of the gas valve.
Features and Benefits
- Reduces truck stock inventory, saving space and money
- Easy-to-install with complete in-depth installation instructions
- Pilot and main valves draw 1 Amp at 0.5 power factor
- Combined load at 1.5 Amps at 0.4 power factor
- 95% relative humidity noncondensing at 104°F